Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life Changes....

This past year has been such a transition time for our family, but especially for me. For the past thirty-two years of my life, the number one priority has been the daily care of our five children. With our youngest son Aaron leaving in May 2008 to serve a mission, I have found myself a little displaced and wondering what to do next?
I also admit I am a little hestitant in beginning a blog. But hopefully with time, I will gain more confidence in learning a new skill. I want this site to be a record of my family and friends; a place where loved ones can know the feelings of my heart.
I also hope it takes the place of scrapbooking! Is that possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment