Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Monday, March 8, 2010

Megan's Dance Concert at SUU

It was so much fun to see Megan dance again! It has been about 2 years since I last saw her dance at BYU and she is, as always, a beautiful dancer. This piece was the opening number of the program and was so fun to watch as they moved around the percussion instruments. (Aaron would have loved this.) If you can't see her right away, she is the one with long dark hair that is mostly on stage right...or the one I focus in on all of the time. I will post all three segments which will give a good idea of the entire piece, which lasted 13 minutes! Wow, you've got to be in good shape Megs. Well done...dad and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment