Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Fun in Ohio

It was wonderful to visit Lisa and Matt and family for a few days while Tim was at Woodbadge. The fall leaves were absolutely gorgeous and I had so much fun just being with the kids. We went to a fun farm the first day after I arrived. Kimball, Annie and I thought a slide like this down the back of the cabin at Timberlakes would be really fun. What do you think Grandpa?

On Sunday we attended stake conference and visited the Isaac Morley farm. Lisa made a nice dinner and then it was time to leave for the airport. It was over way too fast! I am so proud of Lisa and Matt and all that they are doing to bless the lives of others while going to school in the "mission field." But it is especially heart-warming to watch them in their parent roles and to see first-hand the wonderful job they do as parents to our darling grandchildren.

Later that day, Judy and Hank Dowse sat by me on the plane ride home from Chicago. They were my tender mercy for the day.




















1 comment:

  1. Mom,
    I am so glad you posted these darling pictures! I can't wait to show the kids. They will want to look at them every day.

    Come again soon! And...Happy Birthday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete