Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ten Reason Why It Was a Very Good Week




1. Ben graduated from BYU Law School (Sharalee is the champion of support)
2. Lisa didn't get too hurt when she got hit by a car. (Some birthday Lisa!)
3. I went to Wiley's soccer game and watched Pirate take Rosie for a jog.
4. Mom and I enjoyed a relaxing afternoon at Becca's mother's day spa.
5. I taught my last New Testament and American Studies class for the semester.
6. We celebrated Adam's 28th birthday and rejoiced in his new job opportunity.
7. I watched Megan look beautiful in ALL of the wedding dresses she tried on.
8. I attended women's conference with my sister Denise and good friends and while there listened to Arlene Heiner and Julene Judd give wonderful talks.
9. I went to Shara's fabulous RS luncheon that she planned and organized and that night had a fun dinner with our friends Adam and Amber Abel.
10. I felt JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment