Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Sharalee!!

Shara,
Whether you are wrestling the little ones. . .















Or telling about your most embarrassing moment around the campfire....

Your presence is a joy and a pleasure in our family. You bring energy, innovation, sensitivity, creativity, love, kindness, and goodness. We are so grateful for all you do for us on a regular basis (thank you for the yummy soup the other night) and for being a wonderful mother to our darling grandchildren.



Thanks for letting us share in your birthday celebration this year. It was a memorable Sundance Tree Room dinner. I love you dearly and think you are amazing. Thanks for being such an important and supportive person in my life.
Love,
Mom

4 comments:

  1. Shara,
    I just wanted to wish you a belated happy birthday and tell you how grateful I am that you are part of our family. You are an amazingly talented person, a dedicated mom, a super supportive wife, a loving daughter in law and one of the most compassionate people I have ever met. There could not be a better match on earth for Ben than you and we are so happy that you live close by so we can enjoy your beautiful children. You seem incapable of uttering a negative word about anybody and when you speak of others tears never seem very far away. I love you and I am so proud to have you in our family.
    Happy Birthday
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shara,

    I wrote on this already, but somehow it must have not posted. Oh well... any chance to tell you how much I adore you is fine with me. Happy late Birthday, Sharalee. You are talented, funny, creative, smart, and just SO FUN to be around! I am so glad you are in our family, and that I am lucky enough to have you as my sister-in-law. I truly admire you, and how brave you are to have 4 beautiful children. They are so lucky to have you. I love you!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shara ... you're rockin' fun and a blast to have around the family, what would life be without you (oh so boring). You and Ben are a great combo and we seriously appreciate you guys a ton. Much love,

    Adam, Becca and Livy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shara happy birthday. your awesome, its so fun to be down in utah and live closer to you. your always fun to be around and great example to us. its be a huge blast playing soccer with ya :) love ya shara
    love
    aaron and steph

    ReplyDelete