Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Call
















































We are so proud of your graduation from med school and all that you are doing in that area of your life.
But it is even more satisfying to watch you as a husband, father, brother and son. You are just a joy to have in our family and we all love you dearly. Thanks for being a fun part of all we do together. Your enthusiasm and positive outlook is contagious. Your ambition and faithfulness is inspiring.
I am grateful you asked Lisa to marry you. . . even if it was at 1:00 am. Happy happy birthday!
Love you,
Mom



4 comments:

  1. Matt,

    Happy birthday from the Welch clan. We wish we could have been with you and your little family to celebrate. We hope you found a good way to live it up!

    Happy Birthday!

    Welch family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,
    Happy Birthday to the man who makes all of my dreams come true on a daily basis. Even though I don't see you enough, when you are here...you make it count by serving me in the little ways that make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world (like when you fold my laundry and set it out for me.... or don't complain about me leaving for ANOTHER meeting at night even when it's been days in a row since we've seen each other and you're on kid duty.)
    I hope you feel loved back, because you are! You're one pretty awesome guy.
    Love you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt ... brother, we don't see enough of you and wish you were around more. Very grateful for you in our family ... can't wait to party this weekend when we come out to chill, relax, play Monopoly and hang out! See you soon!

    Adam, Becca and Livy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt happy bday broski, hey man it was way fun with you this summer, i wish you guys lived closer. but yeah your a great example, and it's always a party to hang with ya love ya

    love aaron and steph

    ReplyDelete