Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Ben!

It's hard to imagine 34 years have flown by so quickly. You were a joy to us as a baby and a little boy and you are a joy to us now. We are so very proud of you and your family and love you all so much.

It's so fun to see you in marriage, parenting, coaching, church service, litigating, and now authorship! You have always made it fun to be a spectator in your life and it is never more true than now. Thanks for being a son with integrity. I love you and count it as one of my greatest blessings in life to by your mom.
Have a wonderful happy birthday!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the old pictures that mom posted. You are adorable, Ben. Hey...Happy Birthday. I will take any chance to tell you how much I love and adore you. I love you because when people talk about having older brothers, I always feel my heart swell with gratitude when I think of mine, and how protective, loving, and supportive you have always been to me. I hope Kimball will be the kind of brother I had in you. If he is, Annie would be the luckiest girl in the world. You're the best. Love you! (Lisa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benj ... hey man, happy birthday from the three of us. Enjoy your caramel apple and the golf balls, hope you put both to good use. (Too bad you're into healthy food now and have a real job to maybe not appreciate either one like you used to ;-) ANyways, much love....Adam, Becca, and Livy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bday Bennie boo.. hey man i just want to say props to your awesome performance at the monstermash at talons cove, it was nice to come home with some sense of victory. but anyway man, its so fun to be close to you guys it's always a blast to be with you. love ya bro

    love aaron and steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben,
    Happy Birthday. I love you so much. You are truly the best thing that has happened to me. Thank you for your diligence. Thank you for being so good and loving and kind. Thank you for living the gospel. You are the best.

    Love,
    Sharalee

    ReplyDelete