Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!















For my 56th birthday I traveled to Lisa and Matt's so I could visit, but also tend for them while they went on a temple outing. Bringing Rosa with me was a surprise to Annie and she was thrilled. We celebrated as soon as we arrived by going to dinner at Dewey's where the kids could watch their pizza being made. Today we went to Annie and Kimball's basketball practices, Kimball's football, Preston Park (the most amazing park I have ever seen) and then Kimball wanted to take me to Quadoba's for dinner. What a fun way to spend the day! Besides not having Tim with me, it was perfect.

4 comments:

  1. Mom, it looks like you all are having a blast out there. How cute that Kimball took you to dinner for your birthday. Such a sweetie! Thanks for taking Rosa with you. I'm sure this will be a trip that she never forgets!

    love,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an amazing birthday, you deserve it! Thank you for all that you do for us. I'm so thankful for an amazing mother-in-law like you. Love you!

    love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mom happy bday, love you so much, thanks for all that you do. your a great example and the best mom ever.... i also want to throw it in there that i'm glad that i took your class this semester. your an amazing teacher.
    love ya
    aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, I can't believe we had the pleasure of having you on your birthday, and that you spent it babysitting! What a selfless person you are. Thank you for letting Matt and I go to the temple, but next time... don't do your own birthday-dinner-shopping while we're gone. How on earth are we going to ever let you know how much we love you if you are constantly serving us?

    Mom, I love you more than words can say. You have all the qualities and are the type of woman I hope someday to become. You are faithful, strong, smart, fun, loving, and selfless. I hope you know how much we all adore you.

    Lisa and Clan

    ReplyDelete