Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eva Sophia Turns Two Today!

Happy happy birthday to our two-year-old Eva!
You are hard to capture on film because you are always moving!

Eva, you are so darling. You are such a joy to Grandpa and Grandma. We both love it when you run into the house and into our arms. You are so very special to us and we love you so much. You are so energetic and bright. You are extremely active and coordinated for your age. I love to cuddle you in the rocking chair and read stories and sing, especially the motor boat song that you like. I love to try and figure out what you are saying to me. I especially love that you love me. You have brought me joy beyond measure this past year as we have spent more time together. I'm so glad you are now two years old. Happy Birthday to our special girl! Love you lots, Grandma


Your mama takes very good care of you and dresses you up so darling. She makes sure you have lots of pretty dress up clothes to play in since you LOVE to play dress up.
Your daddy is always very tender and sweet with you.

You have lots of people that love you like Aaron and Stephanie...
Grandma Great tries very hard to get you to hold still even for a minute!

At your birthday party, I could tell that you loved the new beads and sparkly purse that your mommy and daddy gave to you.
You and Uncle Taylor share a birthday party together at Grandma's house because your birthdays are so close together.
I think you will really like your little monkey book.
You have such a wonderful family who love you very much!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, is she hard to get a picture of or what??!! She is a doll!! I can't get enough of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute little girl :) wish we could have made it down for the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eva!! i love you to death, sorry this birthday wish is so late, but you are adorable and I get so excited to see you every time we come down. love ya

    ReplyDelete