Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Wiley!




Wiley you are such a special young man to me. You are our very OLDEST grandson, and with that important role, you have a lot to live up to. I like the example you are setting. You are cheerful, obedient, fun to be around, honest, and a young boy with a lot of faith and belief. I liked how when you lost the instructions to your toy that I bought you in St. George, that you suggested that we pray about it. I LOVE teaching you piano lessons and have so much fun listening to you learn and pass off songs. I LOVE that you walk to my house every Tuesday and come in and give me a big hug. I LOVE that you know all of the teachers at school and when I run into them around town, they always tell me what a fine boy you are. You are just a fabulous young person who will grow up to be a tremendous young man. I know you will someday be a great missionary like your dad and your uncles. I am very proud of you and couldn't love you more! Let's go skiing before the winter is over, ok?

4 comments:

  1. Scooby Doo,
    I love you. Thank you for being such a great young man. You are so wonderful to have around the house. Thank you for being a great older brother. I love your tender heart and fun attitude, you are the perfect babysitter for the baby girls. I love watching you grow up. You teach me so much.
    Happy Birthday.
    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiley,
    We just think you are the COOLEST person ever... and you are a special friend to Kimball. Yesterday Kimball came home from school feeling bad because the kids at school made Kimball feel that playing with LEGOS was baby-ish. I said to him, "What would Wiley think?" He said, "Mom! Wiley loves LEGOS just like me. It's like him and me are ONE." He started to feel better after that. I told him that whenever he felt sad to think of you and remember that no matter what anyone thinks, his cousin Wiley thinks he COOL.

    And, we think you are COOL Wiley. You are a special, smart, funny, and handsome young man. We hope you can come visit us again soon. Love ya, buddy.

    Lisa, Matt, Kimball, Annie, and Jimmer

    ReplyDelete
  3. WILEY!!!

    I don't know when it happened, but all of a sudden you've grown up into a young man. You are just darling and I've always loved your cute personality. I love how you have your dad's witty charm and your mom's sensitivity. I hope you had a great birthday bud! I love you so so much! ;)

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wiley!!

    I'm a little late, but Happy Bday. You're awesome buddy. It's always fun to spend time with ya and we are glad to live closer to you now so we can spend more time with you

    love Aaron and Steph

    ReplyDelete