Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My First Time Snowshoeing

I have learned from experience that when Denise tells me to do something, if I follow her advice, I am never sorry. This winter, she has been pretty insistent that I try snowshoeing...something I've never really thought about before. But wow, what an amazing experience! We drove up American Fork Canyon and enjoyed a beautiful morning snowshoeing up above the dam. This was the view....certainly breathtaking and added to the great conversation and rigorous workout, I felt GREAT when we were finished. Thanks Denise! (And thanks to Tim for buying me snowshoes just minutes after I said I was interested in doing it!)

2 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Denise praise this sport and I've been curious. I'm glad to hear another endorsement! It sounds like it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I love walking the mountain with John in the snow. There is nothing like being at the top of the mountains.

    ReplyDelete