Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy 21st Birthday to Stephanie!

Stephanie, you are such a wonderful addition to our family. You are always so happy and easy to be around. You are GREAT at involving all the little kids when they are around which tells me that you will make a fabulous teacher and someday a mother. You have worked so very hard in school to prepare to graduate. We are all very proud of you and love you dearly! It's easy to see why Aaron is so madly in love with you. Still can't believe you watch all of those ball games. . .



5 comments:

  1. Steph,
    I couldn't be more happy to have you as a sister-in-law. You are so sweet, fun, smart, dedicated, and just plain wonderful. Not only are you a perfect companion for my awesome brother, but you are someone that regardless of being his wife, I would want as a friend. You are a blessing to all who know you. Thanks for being such a good friend and example to our kids.

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Stephy,
    We are so delighted to have you part of our family and it has been fun watching you and Aaron together. I know that you have been a tremendous influence for good in his life and a source of great support and love during his mission. Your goodness is so apparent and I know that your kids will be so wonderfully lucky to have a mom like you. Love you much.
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aunt Steph,

    We love you so much. Thank you for marrying our Uncle Aaron. He is lucky to have you.
    You are so nice to play video games with us and sled with us. You are a nice aunt.

    Thanks for your kindness to our little ones, they really love you and look up to you. Rosie in particular is enamored with you. Your are gorgeous, lovely, and kind. Thanks for joining the family, we look forward to an eternity of fun and games with you. Happy Birthday.

    Love the Welch Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph!
    You are such a perfect fit in our family. I just love you to pieces. I love how well you and Aaron compliment each other, but I also just love you as a person and I'm looking forward to spending more time with you guys when you live closer!

    Hope you had a good birthday! Love ya,

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie - Oh wow do I admire you for courageously marrying Aaron, I mean I lived with him for a few years and you have him forever! No but really I think you are extremely awesome and fun to be around, good to Aaron and always up for doing fun stuff, can't wait until you guys live closer. Happy birthday and much love from me and my girls

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete