Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010












Jimmer is all bundled up and and ready to roll.
"Ticket to Ride" is a great game to play after all of the kids are to bed.


Spencer is just a kid at heart.
The guys made a tubing trail through the trees behind the cabin. Everyone had a great time sledding right off the back side of the cabin. . . at night no less!
Ben and Sharalee take a one minute time out. Christmas is exhausting for parents.Cute jammies Shara!
Wiley and Kimball watch Harry Potter for the first time. . . with dads and moms nearby for editing purposes. They were mesmerized. It was most fun to see them devour the book.
My first picture with my new camera! I love being at the cabin for Christmas with the family. This is the first year we have ever attempted it and I was in heaven.
There is nothing better than playing dress-up with your special cousin.
Baby Hazel is so precious. She is an angelic little soul who smiles constantly.
Annie, Rosa, and Eva dance the lovely princess dance, as only real lovely princesses can.



Baby Olivia pushes her new toy train all over the cabin. Was there ever such a happy little baby?

Ben and Wiley eagerly read Stephanie's new book, "Why Can't I Fly?" Steph wrote and illustrated this darling children's book for a class at school and gave all of us a copy.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh..my heart hurts because I know you have all been up to the cabin this weekend for the holiday. Ugh. Nothing makes me more homesick than looking at pictures of the cabin.

    Pain. Raw... tearful... jealous pain. (ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a great holiday. There is nothing like being around family. I had to smile when I saw the little girls dancing, they remind me of my little granddaughters. I believe we spend hours watching cute little dancers. Of course I do have 10 out of 13 granddaughters. Life is great with our family around. Keep Blogging

    ReplyDelete