Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Can Aaron really be 22 years old?

Aaron, it's hard to believe that you have been home from your mission for almost a year! A lot has happened in just a short time. I love having you nearby---even if that means four hours away. It is so great to see you as a husband, to watch you play basketball, to observe how you enjoy your nieces and nephews, to hear how well you are doing in school, and to listen to you play piano in primary. On top of all that, you still find time to be attentive to your parents and siblings. You are are always so considerate and looking for ways to help and to show love. I appreciate and love you so much and look forward to more exciting and fun things that will surely come to pass in your life. You have become the man I always hoped you would be. I am so very proud of you! Much love, Mom.






4 comments:

  1. Aaron,

    Happy Birthday. You are an amazing example of what an uncle should be. Your name passes the lips of the kids as if you were a hero (because of course you are). Thank you for loving them as much as they love you. We are so excited for your two to move closer! We hope your birthday was marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Airz,

    We love you and your little family of three (you, steph and the silver bullet). You are great because you picked an awesome wife, you played Millsap in Ping Pong, and your freckles rock. Livy is growing out her hair like yours used to be. WE are excited for you to move down. Much love!!

    Adam, Bec and the Livster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Aaron... I love you so much. I wish we could have been there to help celebrate your birthday with you. Don't you want to come move out here with us? The schools are great (for Steph to teach in), and you just might be able to find something to do out here!?! We miss you! You are one of my most favorite people because you are always smiling, you are so fun to be around, you care about people, you want to make those you love happy, and you are sincere. I love you and proud of you for the man you have become...little bro. Happy Birthday.

    Lisa, Matt.. and clan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron old pal, sorry for being so slow to add my comments to the blog. You are such an amazing young man and I could not be more proud of you. You are such a faithful young guy, a devoted husband, son and brother, a wonderful uncle and a great friend. I love your passion for Jazz basketball which demonstrates your great faith in causes that at time seem beyond reasonable hope. I can't wait to have you and Steph near us later this summer so I can test your newly improved golf swing. Please know that I love you very much.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete