Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Monday, May 9, 2011

Rosa Lyn turns 6!

Rosa had a very fun family birthday party last night to celebrate turning six years old! Grandma Great gave her a mini baton and showed her how to use it.
Rosa gave treats and presents from her birthday fishing pond. Each person "fished"
and got a prize!

Grandpa reads Rosa her birthday cards.
Rosa had pictures to share with a little "lesson" and sang a beautiful mother's day song.
Rosa is always happy and fun to have around. She always keeps things lively.

Rosa is a wonderful big sister and helper to her mama.
She plays lots of musical instruments and is very good in soccer. Last week she scored two goals at her game!


Rosa, grandpa and I are so proud of you and the wonderful young girl that you have become. You are so very special to us and we love you dearly. Your smile, your hugs, your fun nature and sweet personality bring us joy all of the time. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Rosie My Dear,
    You are such a sweet and darling little girl who has the biggest smile and the cutest laugh on the planet. You are an awesome soccer player, a caring older sister to Eva and Hazel and a loving sister to Wiley. We are so glad that you are in our family. I hope we can spend a lot of time together this summer. Love you lots and lots.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose Bud,
    I love you to pieces. Every day you bring a smile to my face with something you say or do. Thank goodness we have a journal for you to keep track of it all. Thank you for being my daughter and teaching me all that you do. You are tender yet tough. You feed, and change your stuffed animals and tuck them in at night, but the next day you collect rocks and dig holes. You paint your nails then go score goals. You can't leave my side without telling me that you love me. (tear) Then you tell me how excited you are to go to all day school.
    I love you. I'm so glad you are mine.
    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rose! happy birthday!!! sorry we werent able to be there for it, but when we come down we will do something ok? rose your so much fun to be with and i love you so much, happy birthday
    Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rosie!
    I can't believe how old you are getting! I hope you had a very fun birthday, wish that me and uncle Aaron could have been there but we'll do something fun when we're in town. I love you so much and can't wait until the next time we can play! your the sweetest girl ever, I love you!

    Love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... Rosie. Happy, happy birthday! I hope you liked the watering can from Annie. She wants one of her very own. We'll have to get her one, too... what do you think? Annie loves you so much and thinks you are the most fun girl to be with. She misses you like crazy, and whenever she gets a new toy or something she just wants to show it to you. We miss your laugh, and your sweet smile, and hope we get to see you this Summer.

    Love you so much!
    Auntie Lisa and Annie

    ReplyDelete