Tim and Michele Welch Family

Tim and Michele Welch Family
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth . . . and love one another."

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Beautiful Becca!

Happy Birthday Becca---thanks for sharing your birthday with Aaron and Hazel last Sunday. You are such an important part of our family; always happy, easy to get along with, helpful to anyone who needs help, loving, always up for doing something fun, a great supportive wife, and an amazing little mom to Livy. We are so proud of you and all of the good things you are doing in your life to create a wonderful family with Adam. Thanks for your kindness and sensitivity that make being around you so easy.







4 comments:

  1. Becca, I love you to pieces. I love watching you with little Livy and learning! You are a wonderful mom. I love sitting and just talking with you. So fun. Thanks for being such a great example to me and my little family. We love you so much and we hope you had an awesome birthday!

    Sorry that so much of your day was cleaning up Livys throw-up;)
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Becca dear. You are such a wonderful person and a sweet and darling daughter in law. We are so very lucky to have you in our family. You are one of the amazing people who seems to be talented in so many different areas that it doesn't seem fair to all the rest of us. After all, who else can play the bass like you and then drill the 3 pointers or rip the line drives to left field? Not to mention being a nurse and such a loving and supporting wife and mother. Sure proud of you and love you very, very much.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca,

    Happy Birthday, sweet Becca. I love you so much, and I am so happy you are part of our family. You make everything beautiful and fun. You are an incredible mom.. and I'm wondering how you already have gotten so many things right on your first child? It took me 3 kids to finally figure some things out! You are awesome, and your zest for life, your laugh, your smile...it's just so darn infectious. I love you so much!
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Burfday Becca.. this comment is a little late but just want to say that your awesome and we love living close to you guys. your always a fun to be around and you do so much for others. sure love ya bec
    aaron

    ReplyDelete